Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!! What a year 2010 has been. It was fun to look back at my resolutions for this past year and to see that I had actually done them. You can read them here. As I have prayed for this coming year, I do believe that I am to just continue to go deeper in the areas that the Lord highlighted last year. The one area that I have not been faithful to die to myself is in the area of my eating. I am beginning Weight Watchers on Monday and I am very excited.
Noah has been home almost 9 months and I am amazed at how far we have come as a family. He is doing extremely well. The past couple of months his language has grown at a very fast pace. He is so much fun and I am still amazed that I get to be his mom. Doug worked New Years Eve so it was just me home with the kids. Here is a video of Noah that was the highlight of my night. Enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

    Emily
    epatterson@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete