Monday, November 2, 2009

Calling All Prayer Warriors

I am calling all prayer warriors! If you read this and think...well that is not me, I want to challenge you that it is! I have never been much of a prayer warrior. I have realized that it is mostly because of self-sufficiency and pride. I needed to repent. A couple of weeks ago, I was worrying about adoption stuff and God challenged me to change those worries into prayers. I am amazed at how sweet my communion with God has become. I am amazed by His strength. He is most strong when I am most weak. Let me tell you, I am learning what weakness is through this process.

We are right now under a full attack from the enemy. God's word says, "God sets the lonely in families" Psalm 68:6. We know that anything that God does, Satan tries to destroy. There is nothing that Satan wants more than to cause us to shrink back and fail. BUT my Jesus says that IT IS FINISHED. I know that the battle is already won! This is where we need you to pray for us.
Please pray:

1. Pray for complete healing of Faith and that nobody else gets sick.
2. Pray for Doug and my marriage. It never fails that when there is a lot going on that that is the first thing that is attacked. It also doesn't help that I am where I am hormonally:)
3. Pray for our other children. No need for details here but PRAY
4. Pray for our event. Pray that God would be Glorified! Pray that peoples hearts would be open to adoption. Pray for the Lord to pour out His blessings for us financially.
5. Pray for safe travels for our friends who are coming in from North Carolina! Cant wait to see them!!
6. Please pray for Ethiopia. The drought is just getting worse there and the orphanages are seeing unprecedented numbers of children coming into care. Please pray for these children and their families.

Thanks so much for all of your support and prayers.

To all of you who have posted about my last post. Sorry I have not responded yet. Faith has been so sick and it has not allowed me time to do much. You can post your bid right in the comments section. The bidding will end on Saturday night at 10pm est. I will contact the highest bidder. This is a one of a kind piece. I think that she may make more at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment