Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cookbooks are Here!

So our cookbooks are in and I have 200 to sell:) Each cookbook contain almost 150 recipes. These are easy family recipes! All of the recipes for the different soups that I make are included! You can purchase the books one of two ways. If you have a PayPal account, you can go to your account and click on the link to send money. Then click on the personal tab. My email for Paypal is robbiesfam@juno.com. The amount for the book is $10 and then $2.50 for shipping. I will do bulk shipping if you have others who would like to purchase them. If that is the case please let me know how many cookbooks that you would like and I will weigh them and charge exact shipping. All of the money goes towards our adoption. If we sell all 200, we will have enough money to purchase one airline ticket. If you do not have a paypal account just send me an email and I will give you my address to mail a check to. Thanks so much! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment