Saturday, March 20, 2010

13 Days but Who's Counting??

13 days until we leave on a jet plane. Some days I feel as though I am going to burst with excitement and then other days I am asking myself what in the world have we gotten ourselves into. This weekend is crazy with a fund raiser for some friends today and then a shower for my future daughter in law tomorrow. Things should slow down a little this week so that I can focus on getting all of our bags packed with the supplies we are bringing for Sele Enat and Drawn from Water.

This morning I woke up to something that increased my excitement to get to Africa. Here is a short video of the cutest little boy in Africa.


http://sharing.theflip.com/session/ea43e9e37868909d3e5cccc42c49270d/video/11762192

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I feel like we are becoming experts at counting, don't you!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, he's sooo beautiful! I'm counting with you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, he is one handsome guy! Can't wait for you to have him in your arms!!

    ReplyDelete