Saturday, March 6, 2010

I have to Believe




I have so much to say today but no idea where to begin. So here are a few things that are happening. The first thing is that we got to see the video of our boy finding out about us! It was precious. He just has such a sweet spirit. We can not wait to get him into our arms. We are believing God for the perfect timing of this. That leads me to the next thing that is happening. The Department of State is making some changes to the process after court and before our embassy date. We really do not know what this means for us right now. Our travel could be delayed. We are praying that that is not the case but are trusting that God knows best! You can read more about what is happening here.
Also today was my shower. I will devote a separate post to that but it was amazing. The support from my family and friends during this process has been amazing. This is going to be one loved little boy. So please pray for us as we continue walking this journey. Please pray for us to hear soon about our embassy date.


4 comments:

  1. Oh Monica!! I hope you know that my heart and prayers are with you. I hope that at least you know I so not want anything bad to happen to any of these children or families. I am praying for him to be home and with you very soon. He is such a sweet boy - that must have been an awesome moment to get to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a shower?!!! How amazing!!! What a blessing! I can't wait to hear ALL about it! Still praying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying with you, Monica! Still looking forward to that day that we can be enjoying a visit while watching our boys play together! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy about your shower! How wonderful to have that support.

    He's coming home, Monica. I'm just sorry you're at the forefront of this change and will have to be our test case to see if there will be a delay and, if so, how much it will be. We're all pulling for you to get great news soon!

    ReplyDelete