Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So much to say but..........


I am finding that since we got home, blogging is very difficult for me. I have always had a hard time putting my thoughts down on paper. This was not the case during our wait for Noah. I constantly had things that I knew had to be written down. I am so glad that I did because it has been amazing to go back to some of my old post and see how God has been faithful to answer all of our prayers.
Noah is doing great. We had his dedication this past weekend. It was so good to have our entire family together. We actually got the first picture of all of us since Noah arrived home. He has brought such joy and delight to our family! We find that we all do a lot more laughing now that he is here. That is about all that I have for now so I will leave you with some recent pictures! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Makes me cry, it is all soo beautiful! You are a very blessed family and those kids are lucky to have you! -Michelle P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you guys!!! Not to be creepy, but I could just stare at your boy ALL DAY...cutest boy in Africa! (until we have ours, of course!) =)

    ReplyDelete