Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Prayer Needed

I will go before you and make the
rough places smooth:
I will shatter the doors of bronze,
and cut through their iron bars.
And I will give you the treasures of darkness,
and hidden wealth of secret places,
in order that you may know that it is I,
the LORD, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.
Isaiah 45:2-3

This is the scripture that the Lord gave me as we began this journey. This morning I am really struggling to continue to leave the financial part in the Lord's hands. I believe him for the child because I have Faith to look at each day and see how God knew that she would be my daughter before time began. Even as I type this God gently reminds me about his financial provision concerning Faith. I am reminded about how crazy it is that I get an adoption subsidy for a perfectly healthy Caucasian little girl. I am reminded about how we went through our entire savings to follow God's call on our lives to move to Ohio from Virginia Beach. Again I ask who does that?? That is almost as crazy as this new adventure. In going through our savings, I saw no way possible to pay to adopt but God had a bigger plan. So now He pays me to have the desire of my heart. Who am I that I should not trust him!! I weep as I write this because He has and will always be faithful. These orphans that I cry for every night are all of his children long before they are any of ours. How His heart breaks for them!! This awareness reminds me that HE will do everything to bring our son home to us. So please pray continue to pray for perseverance as we walk this road. Also, we need clear direction concerning our home study agency. A few things came up concerning them so we are praying to make sure that we choose the right agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment