Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rivers of Mercy

Today is one of those days when I am so aware of how much God is in this adoption process. I am amazed at how things continue to fall into place. I am amazed at the friends He has put into our lives to help us during this time. It has been so cool to see people using their giftings to bless us. One of my friends has been working on items for our raffle. Today in doing that she also secured a bounce house for the night of the fundraiser. Another friend makes amazing jewelry and is donating a piece for the raffle. Here is her website. Check out her work! Several other people are doing baskets for us. Thanks so much dear friends!! We love all of you dearly and can't wait to introduce our boy to his extended family! Thanks also to our church family who have adopted us. Our pastor and his family have been a great support to us and we will be eternally grateful.

Tuesday we got all of the information that was needed to put our dossier together. For those of you who don't know what that is, it just means a crap-load of paper!! Not only does it have to be filled out by everyone and their brother, it all has to be notarized, certified and authenticated. That means just a bunch of running around. I was going to have to pay someone $75 to meet me at our doctors office to have his paperwork signed and notarized. After doing some research, I found out that there was a notary in the building and now we have to pay nothing! As a matter of fact, the paperwork is there and ready for me to pick up tomorrow. Woohoo! All this means is that we are just one day closer to being able to cuddle with our boy(s). Please continue to pray for God to show us exactly how many children we are to bring home this time. I say this time because I know in my heart that this is just a first trip for us. Also, please continue to pray for our fundraiser. We are really believing God for a great night of fun, worship, and great music.
We are putting our roof on next weekend so if you have any time and would like to help please let us know!!

Lastly I do want to bring praise and honor to my heavenly Father! I am continually blown away that He choose me. I was such a mess 15 years ago and in some ways I still am but now I am just messed up for Him! It is my privilege to be His daughter and I look forward to the day that I will bow at His thrown. I am overwhelmed and undone by my FAITHFUL GOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment