Monday, February 22, 2010

Noah knows about Us!

I was so excited to get news this morning from my friend who is in Ethiopia picking up her daughter. Here is what she posted:

Nuguisse-Monica, I fell in love with him! We were so thrilled to be able to give him the gifts from you! We got it all on video. He liked the picture that Faith drew-Sister explained to him who it was from. Then we looked at the photo book and the book with voices. He really liked it. I gave him some hugs and kisses. Then we put the book away and he started to cry...really cry. Sister took him on her lap and he just wanted the book back out!!! It melted my heart, he really liked it and she went through it with him again listening to your voices. He also liked the picture of your dog. He was a little heavier than I thought he would be.

So he knows that we are his family! There have been lots of tears shed today as we celebrate one more milestone on our journey to bring our son home. As soon as I get the video I will post it for all of you to see!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Monica, I bet he will remember that day forever. I can't wait till you bring that cutie home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!!!! I can imagine this put you on cloud 9!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! You must have read that a dozen times today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, Noah is just adorable! Congratulations on this precious GIFT from HIM! I want to read your whole story soon, twins are sick, maybe when they are better! For His glory alone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Monica!! That makes me so happy. I cannot tell you how happy I am for him and your whole family. My heart just soars when I read your happy news. Every time I think of that sweet boy coming home tears fill my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tears are streaming down my face...he cannot even begin to comprehend the new life that is awaiting him and the immeasurable amount of love that his parents and siblings already have for him! Oh, Noah...they are coming for you, sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete